Friday, October 28, 2011

The Voyage: Voyage Books And Things:

With all kinds of attitude people stiffle off. They saw what happened on Steve Kilbeys other board. It is not how everyone reacts. There were people who thought it was right.

Attitude and altitude. Taking off with others in tow or not!
I see clearly!
Defend not!
As I don't word your word!
That is clear!

Lost in the tunnels!
Find out your child was actually crime!
Find out your relative was actually crime!
Still your lawsuits pour at those who can't even know!

One thing is clear!
I am not you!
And never will be!
This is certain and guaranteed beyond any lawsuit!

Sight for sight!
Draw for draw!
Light for light!
Note for note!

What group and groups are we talking about here!? How much and how many!?
How much monie?
What banks!?

I don't own your damn banks and it wasn't me who started to steal from them!?
What code and who knows when they type their social security number in these tunnel doors!?
How many codes and secrets does it take to get to the top of the group!?

Where is the meeting with the Angel gonna be at!?
As I believe i am older as a soul than any rock star out there!

Correction Retred!
You are not!
I should know I've been a rock star in many life times!
I still know them!

While this does not accurately depict all rock stars in every planet. I am speaking specifically about this planet and dramas alike!

There are people who don't create nothing who in their minds own everything!
They are older than rock stars and therefore in this time in humanity they should have the right of way over anyone!

I disagree!
I say it out loud!
I say it and believe it too!
-----------------------------------------------------

"I've been here for two months," and we can't the man or guy down here in the tunnels to remove the sign.

What!?

We signed into a secret order down here! It gave us protection from socities!?
Where!?

They are here and on top. They live above ground!
They live where we can't.

Oh!

I'll get the lawyers. 
---------------------------------------

How many dramas are coming down right now!? 
Plenty.
Situations where all the people turn out to be crime and i've already notified the lawyer who doesn't know so.

Then you have the opposite.
Then you have all other sides.
Then you have all lawsuits against rock stars and famous.

Do famous people hang out with people who are not!?
Most likely not because you could not handle what they deal with or know on a daily basis!

That is for every death they prevent and get nothing but lawsuits and critism!
-------------------------------------------

Darker and darker the tunnel is.
The tunnels grew.
We must be on floor 100,000.
I can't stand it but it sometimes makes sense.

There was someone who left us some food and said we should really leave!
They didn't ask for prostitution!
They told us just a little.
We didn't listen to all cause the guy who knew the society says different items.
We got other things to do now as you can read from this e-mail.
I think we will try to contact uncle bill for ya so he can understand.
It's all different.
We can't let go!
-----------------------------

For those of you reading I am not typing this from a tunnel but i can write these ideas and realities down anyway.
Thats the way i've always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment