Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Planets Sparking III and In Continues:

In the video for "Something to Grab For" it is obvious that Ric does not date the female.

She is a lesbian!

This video has been done in any galaxie in past and now! The argument remains. She and others like her do not have to change their preference or spirit light as it is female lesbian!

She has her original and so do I! That means that i have not been condemned to lose it or the result of.

Crime tries to do that these days and back then with their studies and books and immoral laws and ideas!

------------------------------------
The Cars also do a song called " Since Your Gone."

I wrote that song!

In the video the girls leave and move off and you see Ric still meandering around!

Thats a past life idea that you may or may not remember!
He doesn't date those women but he has done this in video before to illustrate that women and their preference are legit lifetime after lifetime!

Like those women in the videos I do not date men!
Never have in any past life and that is my preference!

Whatever your preference as you can tell it is yours if you are good!
You chose it and no one did for you when you started learning Angelic energy.
This is contrary to many studies out there and they exist on all planets.
It may not be what is said outright in that sense.
But living on other planets is not like living on Earth and planets alike.  

I have friends out there who cannot stand or accept that i have to even state the obvious argument that lesbians and that point of view exists!

The Angel Eden is lesbian and always was.
It won't change! 
It doesn't matter how the will of many or few out there!

"When you gonna give me something grab for,"

It's what some one like me or her or us in common after that argument was stated.
She also did the same for me when I was famous around the galaxies!

------------------------------------------------

Don't be fooled if you out there don't remember all of the song and why because it is an old song and much older than i know many out there actually know.

I don't appologize nor do I worry about saying that. I wrote it and those out there in galaxies out there now who say otherwise are proven wrong publicly and financially and spiritually!

My portfolio is bigger than yours.
No it isn't!
Your mean!
What do you mean?

Point in theorem or reality to put a few to rest.

My song is mine!
My back account is mine!
My life is mine!
My essence is mine!
My spiritual light is mine!

Or more than a few are put to rest!

If there were pretenders and many and all kinds of sorts.?
If there were pretenders in the dark, hiding.?
If there was a secret exchanged or a bank account.?
If he typed on his keys slightly lighter, then maybe.?
If he hid that snack cake in his desk drawer   maybe.?

If and if and if then!?

Putting that argument to rests right before your eyes everywhere.!
In every galaxie!

------------------------------------------

Who are you, you punk?

You don't dress well or dress too well, or?

You don't have my knowledge!?

You don't have that room of things that you never had ever before!?

I don't care what kind of scenario you plan to skip to amongst the kaos or turning.

--------------------------------
Turning and turning.
Why not!?

I write plainly and so like everyone else. 
So my writing is valid and so is my education. 
My energy is not like everyone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment