Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ditto And The Typeing Continues:

2000 thousand years before the earth moon went ruined i got rid of clones on many planets.

This goes one life after life before that.

I did them. Clones appeared on planets who couldn't have them by law. To shorten the storie they appeared on too many planets that you did not know.

I got rid of them.
Not the Angel Ariel.

Not the angel gabriel.
Not the angel King.

Not the angel Maja.

In any kind of life out there and in many planets and places there are ideas or realities that i do not have access to.

I'll state it. Anyone cannot be friends or live on all planets at the same time. You get the idea.
I don't live everyone's life.

However i will state that it was me who got rid of clones in all galaxies written down and unwritten down.

However the discussion or talk happens and or what meetings i have my idea. I get rid of clones.

It shall continue even when it is not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment