Sunday, October 23, 2011

Digit: Data: Is The Movie Valid!?:

As i stated in the previous i wrote that song clones. As i mentioned to other universes through others who write at their boards or places that i wrote other songs like maximum overdrive and others. It's not covered by anyone out loud on my planet. As you can see all galaxies read these entries. 
It is necessary as the will of a person is valid. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The sound hits maximum and where is my comp tape. I roll around in thought and arrive at certain ideas. So what's this about? I dunno just some art and things about then.
We hear music and hear however it may strike us. It does what it does. It inspires. It moves. It helps the possibility of a new idea. And what or course is the problem with that!.
None, I say and so what shall we. The steps and the ladders are apparent. I didn't throw dirt on them. Then or now. 

Then and then is and when is now? I write from many perspectives. If you lived on this planet then you might have felt that kind of writing or another planet would have had it's own kind of effect. 

Switch the blade and turn the effect around. And watch dial or meter pulse. 
-that is a line that has linear speak but if you notice the energy it is not what the same. 
Words are not the same on other planets. Switch the blade and turn the effect around means to turn your collar around and fix like when you are dressing for a picture. It also means line up those row of plants near the window so they will catch some sun.

-----------------------------------------------------

The trail up the mountain left the pair agasp. It left and all their was an empty wrapper that pertained to a biscuit.

I didn't notice the pile or vegggies that made the forest speak as i somehow figured that pile did that it self!

I left the bag of frozen veggies at the corner but i grabbed my calendar instead!

How's that?

I can't begin, you know as i can't wait until the calendar speaks and makes me move.

How so?

Shut up, punk.

I know, but somehow.

I can't say that everyone writes that like this on this planet but on others it is all kinds of writing. I do believe this planets style of writing is known to them. To a degree and it depends who.
---------------------------------------
It isn't time to freak. You know. What ya know is what ya know. But until that changes it is so. 

Ideas go and go. They flow and flow. I am expressing a mood of calm as that would be that accurate mode. Alert, sure. 
But as in any life there are differences. Some that may not always be apparent. 

I'll name a planet that should be named as in other planets know as other write about them. 
Sani Flush -
We threw the enemy down the drain a long time ago and that planet was build. God didn't build it. Nothing against the good God. The name can haunt a mind but it is true. Don't bother the toilet people as they aren't the ones to enlighten as this name has been around a long time. Millions of years and that is how old people are. It depends on the person just as to the exact number and when they decided to become a person. 

El Captain -
That is many planets. People live on these too. They have a sense of humor too.
People who couldn't stand women is the short of it. That is why it is called it that. People who couldn't stand lesbians too. The story is rather long but that is a major chunk of history too. 

I heard that they had good speghetti on that planet these days! 
It is well and well!

V-Force Court -
Story is too long! Same issues as the previous. Add in that people could not stand Angels too! Even if they were learning their energy. 
Hey sue him and her too! Like now and these days present!
Hey i'll just take his and her name in court and when those others(people) out there need held i will present myself! History all rewritten and all forgotten!
----------------------------------------------

If you factor in the beads of sweat that others(criminals) have about me and my presence who and whereever they are in all galaxies then you know they are many. 
No, you can't take my past lives! No, you can't see the horizon! 

Aproach and reason. The logic fits and so it is. 
To a point and i agree. There is something in common. 
Running up those miles on those calendars i've soldiered a few criminals to the end. Tonite it's true! 
In sky and in a star it is true! 
The guy in an office with his facts and crime wants my money and bank accounts and he wants all kinds of other people dead, even me. He is leaving the planet tonite in a box and he is many. He is all galaxies and he is leaving already.

He didn't know his other partners of his sort are already gone! He choose very poorley!

I don't appologize as i've not time for that. I mean to these idiots. I ain't Messiah. I have never been messiah in the past. On this planet messiah isn't an angel by name neither is chariot. That speaking about the popular knowledge type of idea. 

Can you imagine how many banks have change names tonite!? Well if it is mine then they had it coming! I mean they haven't got any nice plans or ideas, so why not! 

It's like a mirror in the dark and that is tonite. Those smoke trails make their way and find their place. I won't be taking the carrots out of the bag too soon just yet!

---------------------------------------------

Jetset:smoke:mirrors:
Place:finds:charades:
Commrades:cmada!:

This place or that? Does it include a free drinks at the bar? 

I don't drink but sometimes you can hear the humor hear. That is also a saying that used to be said on this planet over a thousand years ago. Yes there was technology despite written historie.
Don't freak!
Don't sue some office when all it is filled is crime! You didn't know! I can tell. It is possible to remember. That is a new idea and one that is real.
Some work at offices and don't know it has crime. What can you do? Don't freak! You reading something here that isn't what you always hear of or do but don't freak!
Some or plenty of these offices have computers tied to crime. Some or many know. It depends on the planet. 
Last week i got rid of a lawsuit that is over 510,000 years old. I got rid of plenty of these. 
Far too many?

These lawsuits take away all kinds. Filed by crime. They know what reincarnation is. 
It is not as easy as just filing against this as you might guess. There are all kinds of people who read this type of reading. 
If you've thought this out and came to many conclusions then that is good!

If you thought a criminal person has way too many connections on many planets then you are on the money!

What do they know?
I dunno?

I am certain that they don't know what I know!
Bet you they don't have my DNA structure. Don't freak if you have donated blood or other organs to help someone survive. You might have had a past life help idea written unconsiously with that person. Or you might have just decided to.
Main trellace here is not to freak!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment