Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Planets Sparking III Continued:

Songs make up all kinds of situations.
Or should it be put that situations make up all kinds of situations.

Right and right then.

My songs are mine and so is my bank account. 
Monie changes hands and in all kinds of galaxies banks are reopened because my monie is mine!

Before the idea gets lost that monie does not go in the wrong hands. 
That child or older person than child is safer!

It is happening right now and so one of my friends got his bank account back!

It sounds easy. In some ways. In some ways not. Or.
With a little humor i do believe there are some out there that cannot believe that they are not more powerful than me.

In their life they have all these illegal laws and notes that say they have to have dinners with Angels every week.
It happens.

I don't think they have to date them as in any kind of sexual relationship!

I didn't start these laws or suits or ideas or notes or debts against any good angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment