Monday, October 24, 2011

A Planet Gather: And Gathers And Leaves At Bire!

Monie comes and it goes. It seems all kinds shifts hands. Today! All kinds of ways.

On some planets people eat ice cream on days like these! Sometimes it's what is necessarry as they might say!

I don't carry a briefcase but had one at some time. I didn't put all those finishes on it to make it shine. I don't have a key to the franklin mint either.
Never said I did. 

Gold standard and what does that really mean, today! It means in reality that a certain kind of person finds out that people are not gold standard. Which in turn means property!

I don't care for those ideas but as soon as someone does this then it is wrong! 
It looks a certain way on paper doesn't it. Then it becomes real and the docus get signed. All accusations kept in secret for lifetimes!
Secret and secret!

I went up to the hills today and found some property had been sold. I guess those people who are in their own finally decided to leave!

When secrets and mystery unweave or temp or however, then the mere mention of this line or writing can cause some kind of paranoia. 
I don't worry as my power is greater!

I do not have to appologize for companies closing when they are all wrong!
Some decided something lifetimes ago and some one else did the same before that!
No, it's his economy, no, it's her economy!
I guess so, but i don't believe this.
This in the past!

If i were to wait for some people to speak then all kinds of mysteries erupt anyway! All kinds of secrets that erupt anyway!
Day to day!

What is different for anyone who may disagree. You may not financial benefit or benefit is some way or precalced the issue or issues or situations.

The band the church have a right to exist! I believe so and so it is right!
If that cost something in thought to say so against something or group or conglomeration that thinks otherwise then it is good!

These members have the right to have the band name! They have been this before in other lives!

To put it to many on this planet there have always been many versions of this band and still are today!
Some planets have four versions and some have 25!
It isn't wrong!

I don't care if someone feels that if one of these band members is an angel then it has to be stated from a lawsuit that someone or a group of someones created in this life or many lifetimes ago!

For the record morons!
While I am not a band member i can say that one does not have to be an angel to be in the band!

The church. People like them and myself have believed in reincarnation and that is one reason the band name still suceeds.
There has been trouble at steve kilbeys site years ago about people bent on denying reincarnation exists.
I liked the comeback and enough said!

I don't like all these pamphlets that crime idiots at law who pass out literature about them and the band name that is completely false!

This incarnation on this planet didn't write all their songs! 
This is true!

It isn't a crime as they could be and are from the past! Reincarnation exists and so do those songs!

Angels however can and have been in the church in the past! Messiah has been a lead singer who played guitar.
I will rule out Steve Kilbey out as him! To make sure! He isn't him!

Tides will turn and i am sure that i know that all kinds of things will and are being closed off from this great band! They don't deserved this!

Great band great songs and song about reincarnation. Crime knows and all kinds of other people know!
They may have sold far less records than the average pop star but that is no reason to blame the band!
They are not obligated!

As a writer of a few of their song myself i stand on that point as real as reality is!
That is me the person that writes and not the band. So we won't have the confusion!
I am not obligated either!

We can safely stop people trying to track them down at their homes!
I said so!

Where ever in the world marty wilso-piper roams is his! I will tell everyone who doesn't believe as i do to stop tracking any of them!

I'm all alone so aren't we all!
We're all clones!
All in one and one are all!

We can also leave Alice Cooper and his whereabout to him and leave you out!
I said so!

After i've written this what pamphlet is logged as real advice or law that the crime idiot has out!

It's a good guess as i do believe these artists actually recorded the musical works and ideas that you hear rather than some crime idiot that sits in an office all day and schemes crime all the time!

I don't care how many times or life times it takes to unbelieve a real event as I write today that is not my persuasion.

Events do happen in the past! I am sure of this!

Bump or no bump or older than bump than any it is real!
I said so!
It is reality and so what!

I'm all alone so aren't we all!
We're all clones!
All in one and one are all!

Which songs did i write that the church recorded!?
I'm not going to say.

However that songs royalities are mine. Never mind what is stated on recored sleeves as you can tell artists have a few with those who unbelieve who wrote what when it actually there in reality life after life.

I don't care who believes they can collect! And I am talking outside the band who are not the creators!

They are not responsible for those chose to break banks or in other words steal their monie and put it to no good use!
I have the same problem!

I do not believe these criminal are here to put back or give back as they might say.
Nor do I believe they are interested in graduating as angel. 
Point proven time and time again!

See that planet and that planet in the skie! Know why those people are here from higher planets!?

Skyline the movie as i stated real historie! I helped many escaped who were good people and they know! They are all over the galaxies!

What's interesting is how these monsters on that planet are still there!
You see they haven't reincarnated and that is how it should be at the minimum!
They shouldn't exist too!
Big machines they look like and extremely hideous and bigger than a football field!
They have monsters the size of 18 football fields still there!

I don't believe they should vote in any kind of way against artists but those who feel that it is so and unbelieve everything that happens I am always against!

So I reject their lawsuits forever!

That drama spans more than one planet! One planet is 18 times the size of earth.
There is more than one planet called earth in this picture with respect to galaxy place!
Many are not existing with people on them as many left! 1008 years ago the last one was evacuated for all those who unbelieve that it is and was real!
I should know as i didn't live there but helped many gain a sense of financial stability as i had the financial means!

They remember and haven't turned on me!
Tuff luck Alice Cooper on the other situation as i know you did right so many lifetimes ago!
I don't care for those who went back on their words and said all those things!

Hazardous wastes and wars! that earth 9 evacuated and not earth eleven morons who believe the criminal gov study out there!

While any one can see this pattern you can see only a glimpse of what actually is!
Today I choose this and then type this on this computer. It's infected! Oh shoot! What next?

This planet earth used to be called Vidan! 5001 years ago! Nevermind the gov or group study that said it wasn't so!
In this time they whomever in crime declared Zeus and Excalibur as not real angels!
The planet became called earth by many after that. 

For those who might be looking for a way in i'll say out loud don't worry about bonding with those you don't know yet in this life on this issue as i am certain and accurate that it is the mode by which any kind of swine would use!

Zeus and Excalibur were declared as mythology, once again by crime  idiots!
I don't have time to worry about college courses and all the like as i am not going to be sued again for this!

I didn't live on the planet then so leave me alone!
-------------------------------------------------------
It's a question of key and secrets. Secrets and key. Secret and keys. 
It depends of the day. Did he really know what he said and who has access to the group. Who is at the top today? Did they make a show out of this too as well?
Can't tell, I don't know.

How much money you got?
Not much, why?
-------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment