Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Few Dollars To The East Without Saying Or Being The Corrupt!

Pilates is the planet.
This has been happening now for months. 

560 spritual arguments against artists by criminals in law. For those here on this planet earth it what is happening and continues in rapid sequencing.

These arguments are stated publicly about people they do not know. People on this planet are artists or were are the ones they name as well as others on other planets.

They also said chariot wasn't real either and said his degree is not real.

This has been going on heavily for over ten years. It appears on electric bills and on the internet and in the papers!

All arguments are coming down have been in the process of being torn down!

What pay back is there for such wrong?

These artists on earth aren't even notified by any kind of idea as that is all sued against and voted against.

Vote the conscious it said on the electric bills.

However it may be in there heads in galaxy two and 56 pictures down I do not agree!

We are at argument 558 being torn down publicy by these criminals as they are forced to!
I give credit to myself and to various angels like Snow, Layla, Lilith, Eden, Benton and Messiah as well as others!

So these artists are barred from going to other planets and accessing their own bank accounts and home previous from other life times!

They don't graduate to become angels!
And I don't care!

Within all this crime scheme are all kinds of schemes. 
Still I won't help them graduate! 
I don't have to!

I mean my monie should be here with me spending it and not in there hands!

Did I commit a crime!?
No,!

Bet I know something they don't!

If these lines get to busy in your head of thought I urge you to think beyond the obvious.
Why is why?

Think and thought.
It's easy.
----------------------------------------------
Speaking of politics.

Here on this planet over a decade ago we had a public scandal between a an unmarried female and married president who goes by the last name clinton.

Let's get to the truth about this no matter what is written about this on other galaxies and i know it exists in unreal bulk!

The unmarried female did not have anything inappropriate to do with the then stated president!

Countless were trying to assasinate her!
Why?
For not good reason, I tell you!
She does not date men as she is a lesbian and known as that. 

She choose her path and that is hers!

So shut up in all galaxies!

I am okay with stating this as i have been cleared by her to do so!
Don't ask me for her contact number as i know you won't bother doing so!

The president chose to help as he was trying to save her life!

As argument comes down in all kinds of galaxies about the state of people on this planet and planets in common may they weep without any kind of mercy!
As this is done publicly! People read it and see it publicly!

I don't care about anyone who says these people ought to come back to reincarnation in their lives so they can push them around and organize crime around them!

How do you think this side of life is run!?

How small is your thought about this!?

Think this through and believe that it is possible!? Instead of being a bad movie come to real life as is often the case!
----------------------------------------------

I don't care about these criminals who say it's about the children and who will take over on that planet!

I don't care about these criminals who say they don't care about these artists on this planet and condemn them and lie about monie and where it goes! All the while while spending their banks accounts from a previous lives!

No it is not possible to get the DNA of Jesus and make him(the criminal) as him(jesus) if you in crime!
And take his name completely as that person!
I don't care about these so called people!

----------------------------------------------------

I don't care about the heels they plan to wear on this planet from other planets, these criminal types!

According to crime some little kid is supposed to call some idiot mom who hates women and be taken away from it's own family!

Come on!
I can tell. I am also sure i can tell even someone else doesn't believe. 




You know Mrs. Butters made great cookies last weekend and they were the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment