Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Paper And The Shown: Noting The Present!: Noting The Then!: Spelling the Then!: That Was Then!:

God in his hour. 
1 hour.
2 hour.
3 hour.

The size of an idiot in space. The size of you who read. The size of what is real.

God in his hour.

In some planet that many or not depending who you are reading this.
This wrong gov tab or file or extension or order that is filed by many kinds of people actually exists.

I make fun of this form(s) and all of them in front of everything that exists!

I do not hold any value in this form or strategies!

These people for example don't reside on this planet who file these forms. They move on their own beat without any kind of idea. Ideas are plenty though.

They are not the record business!
They are not all entertaiment industries!
Especially on this planet earth Galaxy 1 Picture 1. 

Is that your name?
Do you have a title anymore!?

In any day you've been reading as of late there are too many scenarios! The good and the bad! 
All rolled into one!

Going to this meeting and going to that meeting!
All infos all wrong.
Or partly true.

God in his hour.

With on presence of wrong toward God I felt the need to high light the phrase I just wrote.!

What pamphlet and what form you idiot!?

Do you hold as true!?

As you read there any and many who find there are planets that still stand contrary to the computer report and fact data sheet they just read.

Holded up in their existence with monie and transports and abillity they ravage the infos and summate the action or course!

You out there wonder how many ways can they ignore the lists of Angels that do not exist anymore and have been proven criminal!

I've even made sure that they have seen God is still good and valid.

Turn and turn away. Eyes search and try to find what computer to type on next.
The next meeting is too late. We'll talk them now cause i'm related to who is really in charge of this office.
You couldn't know because it's my secret code!
Don't worry he is just as he and me had this file a long and many times ago! 
I've seen it again.
We were there.

This isn't to make fun of those who are real for second but only a different view for others to see.

Related or not. Be it the case. The problem exists and comes down.
Today some idiots filed some kind of forms. I found the idea on other planets.

Would they believe me. They haven't read this board. Some have felt my presence contrary to their actions.

How many offices will they trek. The likes of them. How much paranoia?
The scenarios they believe are just not real!

They are not gonna say that they are the ultimate defense either!
We can't believe now.
God has to show himself!

He does and thats what has to happen at this office cause this is form number 2 or 3 now.
It hasn't happened yet to be true.
One has a friend or relative that is crime unknownst to many who read their ideas.
It's the secret code that gets many up in air.
It's the secret that after form 1 didn't work that it made plenty.
Plenty of sense!
I know why don't we file on the planet Plantation instead. It's higher! That's my joke but i don't believe it is out of the realm of possibility.

And how many actions and forms are in line with these. Today some or many may or might be scratching their heads after they see what i've done to them!

Gods grail ain't gonna be shown as they believe on some computer after they filed!
They had ultimate powers and waited for decades. For some it was only ten years they knew it existed.

Idiot!
Idiots!
God said to me all this Grail business showing up on computer is all not real and not any invention of his or any good angel!

I could have said this first. Not to slight.

If this was 25 lifetimes ago then did this happen? Was it 250 then?
Did some one else type some kind of word that his grail don't show up on a computer!

God has said this before!
It is true.
He has said this out in the open!

Does it sound like these people are slightly insane but not so apparent!?
As i write and think I labeled this situation as such!
Don't ask about the 3 drinks loaded with too much caffeine or ups which is different on planets from earth but people on earth and alike get the point!

Monie and economy!
It floats by and that is monie that flows by the screen. It's others too to be exact.
Some how in that instant they were going to fix the problem. Completely!
On these computers they visit or by chance happen to see when the secret codes get presented after decades!

At the same I don't make fun of those who kept people out of harm whom are good!
They couldn't tell them they actually worked for the a good sense.

Nevermind the pamphlet called "good sense" that labels artists of a genre and historie that can't keep track of their monie!

Right then and then you imagine what it's like on planets where people had to and still are eating their words publicly!

Don't worry it's still my songs and my monie!

The size of this. And the size of that air!

People crawling at offices in droves demanding a direction. All on the news!
"We didn't want this to happen."

Addressing a particular stance. What about these secret codes!?
What about when some one actually said a real word or the truth be it angelic or not!

Do not waste my monie!
Do not waste my friends monie!

In a moment in a life that lasts forever. Where some one goes insanse when they see all this contrary on Televsion and on the internet IS RUBBISH!

Insane.
None!
To be clear I do not accept their tendencie to do insane!
Shut up and stay at home!

Shut up and quit trying to reach me with your lawyers!
They don't e-mail here don't worry!

Was there a cheeseburger had that day when all those stormed the offices with cameras all a flight!
Could be and maybe a site of fries too!

I knew God then. Back when I went to his shows. 
Maybe or might I say that it isn't the same when your orders are in some office or many of them.
Can't be unwravelled!?
Don't blame me or sue me!
Do not sue anyone!
Do not sue God you idiot!

Do not believe you are going to alter your personality to example the situation at present!
However the case and present my ideas shall continue!

On this planet some things change and some don't!
Some and many can tell! They know cause i've heard from many camps!
They don't underestimate the volumes! In either case!

See if the contracts said i can undo this action then it be. Thats what he said to the lawyer on his planet as his planet won't address lawyer immediately!

Shut up!
You do not need to talk to mine and guess what office you going to send me to you moron!

All those lifetimes we lived that lifetime and it all went wrong! We were it and i helped those in need! I have a name. I gave monie. I sold my home!

Right here is real and i am commenting on many people like this. My friends brother lived on the same planet and did more than they did!
So his art and his records are his!
So is his monie!

I even know what was served in the cafeteria of the schools in the seventies!
They had landen cake!

So there!

Isn't that enough!?
My friend had records that didn't come out! They(crime in disquise but obvious) threatened the record company with this persons death far too many times!

So this person doesn't record anymore! All kinds of hands to rectify when too many have no idea or the right!
That person knows!
That person knows all kinds people that crime wants to assasinate that would be the audience or are!

God said to me have cake once!
It was his birthday and I was invited! 
God let me say it!
He is not creator of all!

So drop it!
Those who read who can't and storm the offices on the news on all these planets out there!

God said I am not the creator of all!
That was then on his birthday! The same one!
He dreamed it would be realized!
He said this out loud just in case you believe I am lying!

-----------------------------------------------------

If you think I am lying then how about this!
God played many of my songs in the past!

Okay turn away then and all of a sudden say God isn't real or in power!
I am imitating anyone who becomes this and already has when the truth becomes known!

Don't shut up too soon!
Because!
I don't answer to you!

That is real!

I bet i can tell how many packages of kool-aid you got in your drawer!
Or banister or cabinet!

Ha Ha!

The size of all and all greats and all mentality!
The mentality you cannot replace nor learn or imitate!

I get it they say in there. I get it. It's time to retreat. You're too powerful. I'm all passive and aggressive!

I don't dance at the bowls of life for all those concerned on other planets who know what this might mean!
Those of you on this planet who know know that I really don't!
-------------------------------------------------

If you read that a plane crashed and really didn't and you already found out on a planet out there.
Do not rush to try to e-mail my lawyer!

Do not start a petition that says i should be live on your planet with you on it!

I said to God what is it like to feel!?
He said what!?
I don't know what i just said!? 
Just a feeling!

If the reels of art that go by and shown themselves to those on other planets who cannot decided not to e-mail my lawyer then decide!
I've decided for you!
Do not e-mail my lawyer!

How can anyone from another planet e-mail my lawyer!?
It's complicated!
You see it has to have secret forms and secrets all around!
I didn't create them!
Nor did my friends you morons!

Secret societies and secrets again! All kinds of e-mails. 
He got serious and decided to e-mail.
The note said such and such......
A serious studie erupted and new meetings started or didn't.
A new coffee table perhaps.
A new set of drapes.
A new cookbook!
A new set of clothes!
And a new attitude!

I said to God how about that!

After running these numbers or cracking jokes or what you like. Can I start to make a new sort of idea!?

God in his hour said I don't have a thrown. Not one they can see. I don't have any of these!

Christ ain't Jesus!
I've said this before and coming around the mountain!
Coming round the mountain!
You moron!

Christ likes women because she is a lesbian!
Coming round the mountain!
Said it again!
Lots of people ain't gonna like i had to type this again!

Coming around the mountain!

Christ ain't God!
Christ said to God I found you out!
Christ doesn't care about all the past life journals that are not real and or both fake and not accurate!
They are out there!
She said it!
I know it too!
Far too many of this!

-------------------------------------------------
I said to God as he already knew!

I wrote songs for Led Zeppelin!
Not the Angel that has already been proven guilty of crime out there that has stated numerous times that he wrote many of them!

Some one will say I am glad you wrote this. This angel no more is known to far too many galaxies!

For those who read on other planets know. It's ominous isn't it!
It makes many quiver!

These songs of mine that Led Zeppelin play appear on many formats on many planets.
This is accurate.

There are many versions of this band.
Far too many for those who live like many on earth. Led Zepp is big on this planet.
1940 there was no concept of rock and roll! Anything like this would spell trouble.
Blues existed. On this planet rock and roll came from blues and that is how many know it.

This is not accurate to live with because only a 160 on this planet earth there was rock and roll.
Led Zeppelin III was a very big album! It's not the same version we have today with the song out on the tiles.

I did not live on this planet in 1940. I am not that old as a person.

Israel existed. The lands name as such. 

I had a friend in his other life before this one who came to israel the place and talked about eating cinnamon rolls.

He took pictures.

He walked around and danced in the street for a bit.

He said he didn't see the angel Israel!

There was an expedition. People like minded like myself came here to document in the proper way. They took pictures. There used to be this and there used to be this there.

Israel used to be radically different even when there was rock and roll and led zeppellin III.

To help past the time away. 
I don't care for the slime who wrote that in his records who lived in Israel in Led Zeppelin III time or era!

Instead of dying like those then believed he did. He left the planet and faked his death.
People on this planet do not live farther than 100 and sometimes they do.
I don't believe this crime slime should have escaped that idea of dying either.

Just the same I know where he is.
Just simple and simple house. Not much else.
Just simple life and simple days.

Led Zepp exists again although a different set of people. This former citizen doesn't like it. As he has stated.

Bardo-
Some one broke into my house!?
You, lie!?
I know.
You, lie!
I know.
My life made sense on earth, and now i have to mend.
You, lie.

While not the same as the other man from yesterday.

Bardo-
Huh?
Get me my makeup!?
What!?
Get me my!?
Get off the drugs!
Okay!
Get off the drugs!
Okay, i disappear then.

No comments:

Post a Comment