Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Planes And Plaining: There isn't any Tofu in The Yogurt:

I rolled down the window in my car once then on earth. I knew the clones invaded.
And knew.

There wasn't any ad or spot of the radio.

I had my own recording of clones to play in the car. I did. It reminded me of all the times of planets that broke down.

So many scenarios.

So many lifetimes.

It's realilty of today too even if haven't named it.

What happens today and when or what?

I'm all alone.
So aren't we all.
We're all clones.
All in one and one are all.

Like anytime there are times that are real. Like these days some or many live with times that are not real.

When did the moon here go wrong!?

5001 years ago!
I am certain too many can't hold that as reality. There is technology here. 
Lost believe in any galaxy that is was 2001 or 2002 years ago.

I don't have your energetic ties to things. That makes sense to those who are dealing with this.

----------------------------------------------

Nova then in the second galaxy had the same problem. It was Nova 5. 
I went there too. I don't believe you can plot out my course by stating this. I do things the way i want. Then and now.

Clones invaded the planet. Banned technology to those who are evil or became evil.

They had better spheghetti there then!

I had a restaraunt there too even when that was not my home base!
I had several business and healthy employed people.

Clones should not eat spheghetti but unfortunately they do.
I found out.

It was secret but i found out anyway.

I was ruled out of having no time for having a career in some past live then as i do remember.
I didn't like this.

Nova 5 is saved many times in the past from clones. I saved all the planets called Nova nearby.
These are not the original planets!

All in one and one are all!

The business of clones is uncertain. In that it is a tricky business and simply eludes many who trie to track or determine.
I know as i did many ideas that seemingly were the visible ideas of many others.
This meant that i did the ideas that saved lives.
---------------------
Art in all in glance IIIII.

That's what some idiot said then on nova 5 as well other people.

As you read this i am pulling apart things that others cannot fathom and cannot see.
They would have and still are inline with these kinds of people from nova 5.

Unlike earth nova 5 is high planet. Beautiful!
Far too beautiful for evil to reside on it!

The better or the farther, some angel said in the past.
Don't worry about bonding with some on that for right now!

It makes sense to many out there. 

I am at work and i think it is the right way!

Clones were in nova 5 and on earth 1.1 millions years ago. 
Some do not know!
Many do not know!

I got rid of them. I can be accurate in that. I say that over anyone's idea they may sitting in a sealed documents box hidden in some vault that is old or on computer.

Spehghetti was good then.
There is a block of time here that so many have wrong and that is why bring this up!

I didn't have a career on Acton II as some have held for so long.

I didn't own a car place on earth II in galaxie 1 picture 1.

I have fellow friends and artists that have the same mis identity and not caused by them.

Sphehghetti and cheese. It was pretty good and so was the bread!
How many ideas do people have about food!?

This is the past and where is the tie!?

I like food and some guess is the dart. I don't have the same ties as you do.
For many the tide is and will turn.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment