Sunday, October 23, 2011

Post Effecs: And The Effect and The Effect: Post Visions!: Posts!:

The:Night:Of:Envisions:

Envision:the:night:
Envision:the:caliber:

Fraut:for:fraut!:
Fraut:and:for:fraut!:

This is clone city: this is clones:this is.
The versions: and the task:
The task: and the versions!:

In the event of tide, 
notices!.
The songs run around and make themselves known.
I wrote clones. Alice Cooper sings it but i am not alice cooper! 
Many times life after life! This song has been done.
It a song that travels and travels. I know because. 

I think many have heard amongst the galaxies and many more will after reading this. It's an original, and no matter whom who is criminal in some office who says they wrote the song I know what their DNA says. Alice Cooper isn't criminal. 

I know what reincarnation is. And so I know what DNA is. 

The idiot who is the real kind of crime and organized who says that he is someone else's DNA is not correct!.
This idiot(s) around the galaxy cannot maintain that they are going to change their original imprint!.
Spiritual DNA it is. It came about when they started learning angelic energy!

Many tides turn in the worlds and it may explain to some or many who may or may not be in the loop as to what is!.

The movie "skyline". It is the past! People(criminals) became robots that were spacecraft and attack planets!. 
Back then I helped many escape these planets!. Millions upon millions. Over the 4 billion mark!.
It's true!.

Anyone who says that they are gonna somehow absorb my name and use my bank accounts anywhere and try to rewrite this kind of history will not stand!.

This is my history as well as many others!. I am considered renown!. 
On other planets these kinds of histories are known. 

While not a part of the clone or DNA universe i can say that i am not looking to become a member!.
You can tell that i might have heard about this kind of thing. 
My DNA is mine.

---------------------------------

Many tides turn and it seems that tonite is no different!. I am certain to the fact! Many idea simply do not exist!.
Tides and tides roll and the effect is known in many ways. I can tell. My friends in the past label me as smart!
I accept the tag as i am versed in the art of many things.

What happens if, and what happens if, and what happens if? 
Common question. Not so common answers! 
Sometimes there are many who cannot handle the ideas!.
It was in the past as in past lifes and still is. It's not hard to see but the answers are hard to accept for some or many. 
So there are all kinds tonite. 

The tides do turn and they show all kinds of things. I am certain. I can tell it from the statements on other planets on their electric bills. 
Yes, these idiots have to and continue to recant their statements that are negative!.
You can't have my name i say! See that planet up their. Know why it was built.   
So many would remember the drama!

Time continues to roll on and i gather you are out there! Meaning i gather you exist! There are many and many who do things and get things done! It's not as always as it seems! But i would have to reinstate my past record as the reality is that i get things done!

I've done more actions or should i say ideas than many Angels you know of by name!.
It's the accurate count even if you have to live it as the other way! 
When those planets didn't blow up a couple of months ago. It was me that prevented it. I surpassed the angel you know of as Messiah!.
Careful on earth in galaxy his name is not shown or accurate. Lord is an angel too. And he is not Jesus. 

You can read some of these entries fastly and maybe understand them for those who don't yet!. Maybe you have and didn't quite get that you did. It happens. It is writing that is compact and on higher planets!. Azores is a higher planet and the writing is as these.

Ha, ha, ha. I surpassed many angels actions heard by name on any given day. Even the angel Hearld agrees!.
You can't call me arrogant but i can't be labeled as accurate. More accurate than anyone in history.

As anyone my guess there are pockets of ideas that have to be taken down. I am doing so. Other do so too!

----------------------------
Fix or regulate that is the idea. In tides these effects are known. In further times they will make themselves present!

----------------------------

It's:the:night:of:the:idea!
It's the night of stakes. 
The stakes and the dance!

The dance and the stakes!
Stakes:for:stakes:
And:stakes:for:dance!:

Notebook:for:notebook:

Return:for:return:

Run:a:mile:
Run:a:dial!:

Runs:for:runs:
Runs:for:runs:sake:

The:sake:of:running!:
The:run:for:cake:
Cakes:for:running:!

Loss:for:loss:
Loss:for:epic!:
Epic:for:loss!:.
Epics:and:in:loss!:.

Epics:and:in:loss!:
Loss:and:epic!:

The:epics:and:trophy!:
Trophy:and:in:epics!:

Notebook:after:notebook!:

Return:

No comments:

Post a Comment