Friday, October 28, 2011

Time And Steps: Time And Crawl Time:

Round and round the storie goes.
And round this stories goes.
Crime and crime.
Slime and slime.
Gargoyle meets gargoyle.

Trump the hour some one might say in a tunnel on another planet.
Trump and trump while dancing on the wet tunnel cement.
Trump the hour meant too much fun.
They eventually left but quickly.
Too much trouble and screams and flying objects in the dark.

It was dark.
It was dark down there.
In the tunnel.
I heard music.
Strange music.
The kinds that comes out of nowhere.
It was haunted.
I was afraid.
I thought of every movie.
But didn't.
I kept on.
Walking and walking.
I didn't come out for a couple of days or a week.
I didn't feel society had too much to offer.
I had clothes and friends. Even a car.
I had parents and even grandparents.

My friends band didn't get signed and that bummed me out.
My friend got fired from his job.
I watched the news and it was all depressing.
I walked and walked.
I saw and i felt.
I moved and i knew.
I heard of this person and i heard of that person.
They didn't appear to my mind then.
Just immediate.
Space.
Thought or thoughtless.
Hungry.
Time to eat.
Fetches a power bar.

Eating a power bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment