Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Planet Sparks:

The metal sparks and the machines run. The chemicals and fluid. The runs and fluids.

While and intersting concept to many on this planet and planets alike who don't remember clones were real in past or are real now.

Now is not the time to freak!

As you can tell I have a sense about this!

I won't lie as I can still laugh and have a sense of humor!

It's necessary when it can be.

All day long all kinds get sorted out and so you know what ever you remember  there are all kinds of times.

I've lived on planets where it all went wrong. Planets like earth and or just slightly higher!

I had businesses on the highest planets at the same time too!.

Planets where everyone had to leave. The planet end up desolate as everyone didn't leave.
All kinds of stories go round and you can tell I was the one who went back and got children out!
They left the planet in any kind situation and went to a healthy place that was safer.

No comments:

Post a Comment