Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Planets Sparking III:

Not all songs are the same. I've written many and they exist where they exist.

They may have different words but that is apparent!

I am not interested in any kind of storie contrary especially if you are not the author.

I am not interested in what storie or life that has to keep being a certain way because the lyrics are different.

I believe i am right and the ideas that come about to keep ideas sane are my ideas!

We'll it was that angel whose actions changed the time IIIII back then.
It depends.

My songs exist and I don't appologize for that!

My monie is mine. My bank account is mine. My life is mine.

There are all kinds of planets with all kinds of scenarios now. The plain reason is that my bank account is mine!

I am not responsible for ideas that break banks and capture my monie or a friend of mines monie.

I banks on other planets. Or had. I had lots of monie. 

It gets easy as i can type or do things to combat the ideas that challenge lyrics to songs.

Those on this planet know my songs even if they haven't heard me name them yet!

I am not listed as the author.

Alice Cooper validates me listing Clones as my song. He may not say it publicly so many might not try to meet me.

I understand!

What is said in the future will happen however I and these songs decide!

It's sad that the church aren't the biggest band for people on this planet who read and didn't necessarily know them.

They aren't sad about being unpopular! 
There is baggage with people out there and that is better out of the way!

Lots of songs that don't get mentioned are the biggest in all kinds of galaxies! It's true!

To put it to point some people like music and some do not! People who read this maybe just waking up to the idea.
It is not small.
But I am not evil and nor are the band called the Church1

It's evil isn't it! All kinds of good music and never heard or cared about!
It's what evil in any kind of reality and situation on every planet is counting on.

I'm counting on you they may say, in the dark, with all their spying and motives.

I'm sorry for the trouble I didn't who that angel was. That is what any kind of crime idiot from all planets is waiting to say to you!

We'll anyway I have songs on highest planet being played by artist all over the galaxies.
Some of these artists are angels too!
They may or may not say it out loud.

Imagine for a little what kind of scenarios erupt when you read this. 

Songs are older than some but what is that debate these days!?

No comments:

Post a Comment