Friday, October 28, 2011

The Tunnels: And The Trek: V1

Noises and noises.
Talk and talk.
Flashlights fumbling.
Talk and whispering.
I know I know.
Nevermind.
The game continues.
Not.
Just let me eat. I'm tired.
Where is the water?
I dropped it by accident.
Where are my keys?
I don't know.

Noises and noises.
Steps and steps.
Moving away.
Screams!
Damn!
Where's the phone?
I dropped it!?
We're moving.
Wait!

It says here if we move we can evade using these accesses!
I'll tell group two and three and sixteen.
There's plenty of us.
Yeah.

But there is plenty of tunnel too!?
That's what i'm saying as i write this.

Granola bar!?
No!
Power bar.

Moving and moving!
Moving and moving.
The other teams responded.

There was static and the cell phone lost signal.

I'll get to them by foot lets split up!
Right!
No!

More screams!
I want out of here!
It's been two hours and no word.
More screams!
I want out of here!
Shut up!
I want out of here!

Moving and moving!

Team 15 finally responds.
These places are haunted. 
By whom and what!?
They haunted I tell you1
They can't.

Over a mile over there we heard steps and they were heavy.
We thought it was some one who was over two hundred and fifty pounds.
How could you tell?
There was light at that part.
It's not usual.
That's what I'm saying.
Runs out of air.
We had to make a run for it.
Some of us fell down.
Got hurt.
Hit some iron and got cut really deep.
That sucks!
Here's my pack.
We fixed it already!

Familiar footsteps arrive in the form of running.
Huffing and huffing.
We can't believe it!
What!?
People!
What kinds of people!?
The kind that you and I don't tell!?
They aren't average height or weight!
We saw them and got out of there1
A hundred or so!
Damn!
Did you hear from the others!?

No comments:

Post a Comment