Sunday, October 30, 2011

Opus To Reigns: World of Worlds:!

When gardens were green.
When the planets planet.
When the dial is dial.

When the day is day.
When tech is tech.
Oh omni prayers.
Arch.

When is when.
When the day.
When those days.

When the lose.
When the type.

I had a sandwich on the train. It tasted as good as it did in the previous life times.
I rode the car to the hotel.
I watch the reads.

I took a train. I rode out to the country. I rode and scripted a new text or book.
I heard a song.

At loose is loose.
And mention is the mention.
I knew that planet too.
The book today is bright.
The gardens sing.
The gardens and the book.

When loose the mention.
When loose the planet.

When and when is the text of life.
I didn't write that book.

Write and writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment