Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Pages That Follow: The Breezes That Allow!:

Situation perhaps.

But real and real in any galaxy. There was a band or bands and they decided to break up. For circumstance personal to them they decide to have the record company drop them instead of breaking up in public. Record companie agrees and does so.

Fans got mad. Fans decide to unite at some level big and small and sue the record company for dropping the band.
They alert any and all record companies about the situation with the previous departed record label.

This should not happen but unfortunately it does! Just as sure as i cook good bread. 

Within this drama there are all kinds of lawsuits that erupt that somehow draw the band in and other people not related to the band. 
Think beyond the obvious! While i can't say everyone out there is like this i can say it is not needed!
How small is the space your mind dwells in?

I've personally dealt with all kinds of situations exactly like this from afar and  up close. 

Where does the concept of self begin here? I mean all kinds of people are allowed to have their own life!
I don't care if the song saved your life, it doesn't mean that one should go on determining it!

Ask yourself did that person actually write that song too?
It happens that a lot of times that someone else wrote it but is not seen for any kind of reason!

I've written all kinds of songs! They appear in any galaxy and it is very true!

There does not need to be a lawsuit from some fan that said i wonder if this artist got their royalties!

You've got crime all over the place concerning this type of collecting. I should know because i am dealing with it.
Bet they don't know what i know!

I on behalf of so many artist here and in any galaxy are not gonna say that it is alright to simply blow off what some one chooses when reading this!
I don't care! That is real!
I am not the bad person in all past lives.

In any rate do not freak out! Make a different decision! Artists don't go to your work and want to know about your personal life or business life. Unless it is criminal and against their life.

In all galaxies at the moment their are all kinds of drama coming apart. And so this explains this tone of the read. It happens all the time.

When and who and what decision did some come close too! 

What does crime want? Your end. My end. It true. The end of free thought. The end of art. The end of your past lives. 
Hopefully those out there will invest more into thought about these kinds of ideas before getting some one like myself involved in their life.

I won't be sued for what some one did a couple of life times ago or in any life times ago after they discover them possibly!

It sounds hard to imagine but it is true! 
I don't make every decision in every life. The person on stage or on television doesn't either. And I am talking about normal people whom i'd term as good.

Don't freak out! 
----------------------------------------------

Why do people sue record companies and insist they reinstate their favorite band or artist?
I don't know but figure this out plenty for yourself.

Why do bands who are not signed to any label sue record labels to reinstate their favorite bands?
I don't know but ditto.

Why do people sue all aspects of the music industrie to reinstate their favorite artists or band?

Is there a lack of self here at work too?
I've thought about this and arrived at too many realities.

There is crime too. This element is also at work even when others do not know.
It is possible.

If you've read any of this then i'd assume that something might ring true. If it doesn't then i do believe you are not accurate.

When flight meets flight then.
When flight meets melt then.
When flight meets night then.

I am not concerned if you agree with my position because i am who i am in the now and in the past!
It's not gonna change!

I am not gonna change my spiritual light either because some one thought to sue me for it because of all their crime debts and violence and potential violence or violence already already at hand.

My spiritual light is mine!
Yours is yours!

Where do things begin and when do they end? 
We'll what does that mean?
I don't know?
Just checking.

---------------------------------------

We have all kinds of planets with all kinds of situations reading! It's a big bag of all kinds.
You know this planet that i am on should not have the kind of energy it has. The kind you see. 
People like myself have changed it numerous times in the now and in the past for the better. It had a better look.

There are those who do the opposite and make it worse. 
Wrong idea.

This planet that i am on has been replaced over a thousand times and well over that. 
How about i name just how many so those who have read a study can accept that i know. 
The number is 5000 times!

That means all the paranoia can some how change. I didn't vote Jesus out of his post. I didn't Gabriel out of his post either.
I didn't vote Mercy out of her post.

It means there are different ideas. I've written about so many in compact form. They also say more than one story to be exact!
Those who do certain ideas can follow or those who simply understand can follow.

Why is some idiot that works for gov agency who is criminal minded on the other versions of this planet that got tossed aside suing me with the help of all kinds of people who know? 

What is the grid lock here? What is the grid lock when those who have choosen to sue a certain way cannot accurately forecast actions after reading a disheartening note from law. The wrong kind that is.

Oh i'm sorry sirs i can't unwravel your suit as i have found that you owe such and such dollar amount to the fed gov. in some past life or lifes. 
Worse off they just write a code down and one cannot figure what it means or who to reach!

What do think i've been writing up here for! People who read.
I pass the actions of many and get ideas done! 
While i can't say exactly everything i do as i am sure. I won't stop having a sense of humor either.

It was a career of 16 years or so that these actions for example were done. All done by a judge that lives a certain way or by a judge that you see in regular court or both!
Simply put i did those actions or ideas and not them for those years and beyond this lifetime. Some people choose to sue them and that is how it ended up. Some didn't and just read.

Some had cookies and cake and sanwiches and drinks. It stretches to all kinds of people.

What is there to imagine out there when you've read what i've written. 
This means it is right to imagine. You may or may not have gotten this far with what i stated.

Many can understand the compact writing and so they have lived with the ideas. All kinds of people have understood the reality before i stated it here. 

Just what kind happenings is going on over there?
Did they bring the right box of cereal?

Tides and drama. They come undone and i am aware of these. It's feasible to go on and on but somewhere someone has to live. Someone has to different ideas.

"We'll i didn't mean it that way."
Come on. What can some one do on this planet when ideas are not exactly what they were?
Come on. Don't freak out!
Yes i am aware of how many who would term the world of politics as sad. Do you ever wonder if these people are not as they seem? Could there be better in many or some? Are they reflected a sort and many throught out the planets that do not like people.
I believe in equal rights. I do not vote down the rights of people who are female lesbian or gay male.

Come on. Can't you assume for a fraction of a second and longer that sometimes things are not what they seem!
I wouldn't lie about that! It is better.

This type of reading isn't a trap! One chooses or not! It isn't sarcasm from a person who was crummy in the past!
----------------------------------------

So what's your storie? I mean in the past? 
I don't know?
Come on?

Humor but to the point.

Some idiot is going and has tried to lure any kind of person he did not know or can't know in the past with all kinds of motives.

Oh no, it's a shame about that planet? What do you mean? 
I mean who is going to date who now?

I refuse to go into this kind of writing!
It is not healthy but i am laughing. What usually happens is that people pass stories around in spirit and they realize them. While i can't be resposible for every way some one lives with regard to this idea. I can say that it is varying and for very real at so. The result these words on the page.

What can some one do when someone writes like this? 
It saves lives!
That i am certain!

Whatever you gather of me i am certain that minimum that i can have a laugh too doing so.
------------------------------------------------
The world turns and tides turn and simply is so. So don't say that it isn't! I won't and i will not have it!

Tech and the worlds about tech in the past are in compact writing. So many stories about the past that many finally remember. I triggered them. I encourage them. The planet i am on had more technology on it before!
They used to have all kinds of shops were deserts were and this planet was a mecca for clothing at some point. All kinds of people from other planets contributed to the economy.
It's true and don't say it wasn't.

While not always living on this planet in the past. I will admit that it is a planet that i visited more so than lived on. Or kind of lived on. Many in the past live on many planets at the same time. Here this week and some place else the next week. It is still this way on other planets. 

What does earth mean? Apart from the name of the planet i am on it means planet.
By standards it is smaller in size than many others. In the past this planet was bigger and over 6 times bigger. 
There planets in galaxies that are over 151 times bigger than this one!

Earth is called earth because people got tired of this planet being ravaged down to damage. 
Don't join greenpeace!
While the idea is good there is too much crime there as i know people who left the organization! 
I've sorted more than a few there too.
The angel Mercy and I have ideas in common against the sods in that mess!

Understand that sometimes people are not actually doing the things you might understand or thought. 
We'll what kind of actions or ideas are they doing then?
Come on, don't freak out!
Have a bag of granola instead and leave it alone! 

I didn't know what it was or got to be? 
Hearing this.

Don't bleed your heart about it. Let it go! If you are of my ilk then you already know how i feel. If you are capable in some ways. Don't worry about the angel Mercy as she has enough people who don't believe she is real.
Many who don't believe she should exist either. 

It has never been myself that voted Jesus out of his own office. It has never been myself that voted Excalibur out of his office. 

So I don't care about those who do so willingly! I am against them and that is simply put!

It's hard to imagine for some who can't understand all the compact writing and I do not fault for that. 

The Sun shines on the planet Nova some where in the galaxy and it is a good idea. 
Which Nova?
There are many!
Up to 56 in one picture.

If you think of it as graph paper then you get what one picture might be. In each square can be million of planets with more people on them.
There many many planets!
You would have to have many sheets of graph paper to illustrate. 
Over 16,000 across and at least over 19,000 vertical.

Thats a lot of planets and that is actually more in reality but i'll leave that number up there.

All those planets and all that drama. There are other things in life though. Some people don't have drama with other people. 

I do not appreciate all kinds of arguments that were valid and written down in the past that have ended up in some dome text thousands of pages thick by some idiot in law that is criminal, about what not to accept if you see it written.

I could do one of these but i won't. It's been far too long and too many lifetimes for that now.
Tides turn and some angels who have decided to go wrong are no longer!
They do not exist!
I believe some how they will play a role in explaining themselves in the future. As i am not going to be sued forever by others while they simply do not exist.
Did they vanish?
Not quite?
Can they keep spending my money?
No, they can't!

While I don't expect to explain all of it i do see that they do not possess their teaching gift or ID anymore at minimum!

They are in all kinds of situations trying to find out whatever there is to find out.
However it may be. I won't lie about it!
And I don't care for anyone who is going to say they were good when i've already proven they are not!

It is or a reality that some or many may not want to deal with. 
However is however. Life goes on and I do not appologize!
My money, my title, my life and my wants are mine!

Come one, for those who remember me! It's not how hard the stone is thrown but when it is. 
Does it make sense?
I don't know?
When?
I don't know.
Come, on.

I can say my money is all mine as many times as i want. I wonder why that person lists money first? 
Why not?
Those who destroy banks with monies that belong to me and my cohorts are in a lot of trouble!
Trouble isn't even the word!
Destroy a childs life and you are in really big trouble!

It's too much you know all this talk and finally to find out this. 
Get a grip on yourself as you may not be of the singular thought mode and part of that group thought mode.

When the group goes awry then I am worried. This is group thought!
Institutions go and all of a sudden i must control all ideas?
No!
You must not!
You can read between lines and know what that means! 
Jesus Christ and his followers. That is group thought and identity. Thoughts outside the group are not permitted unless the rules of the group are adhered too!

I didn't join this group!
I didn't vote him back into existence like others did in crime whether bad student or bad angelic type.

Tides turn, it is inevitable!
Tides turn today!
My little friends are safe!

They are safe because I said so!

If you disagree I don't care!
It's that easy!

It isn't wrong to say so! So many idiots in institutions do the same and every or some except them at their word.
Why not here.

Is your perception different?
Maybe.
Are ideas happening anyway?
Could be.

That is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment