Friday, October 28, 2011

Future Stretsk: Voyage

On a different note.
Ric Ocasek and Paulina Porizkova are not married and never have been.
Paulina is a lesbian and does not date men. Ric Ocasek is married to someone else who is female. Nevermind the pictures that are not real.
Technology can do that these days.
There is a reason for this.
And there is a point.

----------------------------------------
In the dark screams.
"There must be a bunch of these."
What!?
People?
Keep your mind going!
These tunnels don't look like the plans we got in hand.
I realize that!?

>I'll insert here in the reality and story that is not good to sue me or my friends because these people end up with the wrong tunnel plans.
>I didn't cause this nor did any person that i know.
>Are there lawsuits? Yes. Against my friends and I.

Where does the intelligence come when some idiot can't think beyond. The circumstances are many but i have far too many complaints here.
That means I shake the vase that holds the plant near my kitchen window.

I don't care for parents and their lawsuits against me when their kids leave or people they don't even know end up in their tunnels. 
They don't leave for weeks and months and years.
They stay there because it is not at all what it seemed.
I don't care for grownups who can guarantee that their lawsuit is going to keep everything safe1

Many things are for sure! Even if they've read the steve kilbey board and didn't like how the trouble was taken care of by a writer.

Let's be clear I don't care for their critism! I don't care for any lawsuit that came after that!

Don't you know there used to be space travel on this planet" some parent says to some one else.
There is all kinds of things down there and we got to go out there and sue and get to it!

---------------------------------------------------------

So some idiot types his social security number in one of these tunnels you've not seen or heard of.
Some how I guess people like me (by their standards) who haven't and wouldn't do so are gonna sort all this legally with my monie.

I didn't make them have access to their social security numbers. I didn't make them type those numbers in.

So stop sueing me and my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment