Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - Ringing The Right Bell

Right and left and make.
I can't stand you he said. Get me some kind of water. I don't get out much these days.

We'll fall away and then:
The count for number is here and find me a basket!
I can't stand it here. It's too cold outside. 98 degrees.

When and when the drifts make the mention fall to a degree, and then.
Bring us a banquet of baskets and mean it!

It won't be what it was but then again it can. I just won't let it.

Bring me some recipes and i'll make some jelly. It'll be fine!
Fine and fine to a number.

When the art sang out then i just left. We didn't even bargain and the way is the way, you know.

File and file away, it's just awlful. I just can't stand in one door or doorway.
It's the beginning of then ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment