Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - Number By Number Is Quivering

At most or when is the card of the deck and deck the halls. The walls of all lit are the reach and reach when.

When digits run and find and find my computer. I'll keep the reciepts for forecasts and due delay. Or.

Might find and find the wind:
The calendar of and winds interrupt are aboad. And channel forth and forth thru. Now hold a space and hold.

Repeater sakes and for sakes is the right towards weeping. I told him the other day i didn't care. 
Okay and might as well. So it begins.
Sun shinning!

Forth and forth draining i let his story be told: and told it was.

Rip and rip away for the dealt is the dealt and imagine. I can't care now as i've got no money. The days record is the days record. 
Record this and weep.

Rainy days fall away and might begin towards let it begin to a better sounds!
I took to the left and started away.

No comments:

Post a Comment