Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Companion Estates - Have You The Waters Or!.

Accumulations are the effect the lester said:
What and what do i need. It's at the pharma said the malga:
On tops of that said the march for marches, "I've need use for that and no use for you."
Cause you: and lightspeed:.

Today was art and typing and tommorrow all cooking said to thee. The watch speaks and speaks about many. Left the carry at the car and left to plenty. Ha ha ha, I've got to get my watches.

And left and left upon said: said the watchmaker. My watches are all about: I've got needs and needs for less. 
Go to the orchards and make a pie: make it for less.
The run reels running and running is the spoke as they: as need as need is.
This is the march: so mark it!

The time calendar is the kit, huh. So leave the basket at the door chiefman and makes away.
I don't need you silly: and make me my time marches and walks upon for add lad is the keep: and keep marches.

Today is brilliant and brilliant is today for i've cast them aside and aside is the make for make.
This box of kites is sale and for sale is advance II.
Today is today, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment