Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - The Corner Closet By The Left

The keep today is the wise: for the wise is the wiser and that is what i said. Loose is the change in the pockets force and force a patch.

Down for dorn is lorn. 
They left the train in scene. In all fashion they kept their pockets clean. And clean by force.

This change is this change. The mountain moves and so did I. I can't keep this up for this is this.
Keep up the graph and file away. I've no use for it!

Make my days and made us markers. For casts unto thee is just what he or what needed.
I didn't care.

If we examine the profiles then fit the crime all makes a crime for blimes!
I can't care he said as i work out in the fields. 
So don't.
It won't make us so as i did. And don't adjust as the fields are speaking to me! Spoke!

Travel by car, travel by lunch and find the melon craise. I don't use these someday you'll try!

Ditto by ditto.
Caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment