Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - Out The Numbers And Dripping

Falling down dripping down the drifts. Melt the force and force within.
I can't begin to make this art but it's 8'oclock then.

Bring these magazines back to the rack and find. The finds are all a gomble.

I don't like art these days. I can't paper it or fit it or.
It just isn't these.

If i fall and fall away will you still listen. Willl you still listen. The papers are on the floor and the makes are all about.
Ten and ten million makes these. And about a half of the other. Lest i make these dishes sing, but may i.

I've got a friend you know. He said how about some foods or then. I got a new recipe and that was the new trick. The dish and the glass and all sorts of things can't be.

Be or be for be. Is this the book or book then:
For according is according and the whens to the clock.
Find me when i say i need a new bag. Bag of good spices!.

It's not a clock calendar said unto thee. It's the way i used to milt the fields of everthing in sight.
Turn and turn away as i swipe the colors off the wall.
I dont' mean this, i've got a new number for clothes and clothes that speak.
Speak highly.

No comments:

Post a Comment