Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - With Exceptions Are- With A Draw And A Stare

Even a tag or a way of sea to sea is the mark of the book. The right book and the right look.

I can't stand you said the calendar. I can't stand these books either.
It shouldn't leave but it doesn't and doesn't it wonder. I've got me a new appointment later.

Later on we had glasses and tea. I had a cake and a bundt cake.
Find and find the files we searched. Searched and found!
I'm bound to the searchlight and for sakes upon sakes.

Bring down the temperature and fill thy glass. It's the nights wonder.
Or what? I won't make to this nights meeting.
Why? Because.
This keeps bringing it down. Down the trellace and down to all trellaces. And fake!

I don't draw art i create it said the marcher. It doesn't produce gold either but at least it can sail and sail on it own.

No comments:

Post a Comment