Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - Compana Estasis Or Debutante

The difference at play is the means and the maniacle. It forces and forces interrupts because i can't. Or make the recipe.

The machine will and will be but the start will make us or them or swipe or seed or need.

I'll break the machines he said but he left too soon and then when. It cartons the left eye to right and then switches. It can't paragraph man but it can make balloons out me. Then.

Days left last nite. I was quivering. I shot up like a lamp and felt something. This dwindle of course was the last book or books that camped on or out. Lets eat out tonite instead!

I won't mankle or shankle as i can't stand all these movies. These pictures really get under and we've got to find a new place. 
Place for placecards are wept.

Lets all the begin and i'll find. It can't be mead or calendar so when.
It's ten O'clock and i'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment