Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - Lose Me You Twirler And Lose Me Quick

Scailing bitter tears. The bitter the wine the bitter the tears. Tears in flood and tears in wine.
I'm not biblical said I but then it was differnent. The foods rich in betterment lost us in the cause. 
It gave us new direction and new sights:
Sights upon orders and sights upon sights make the difference or two.

Scailing the boiling water is like scailing the boiling waters. For the can'ts are the can'ts and the means are just.....

If and when you are at a party then ply and ply again the plug various. The various distills all log up are in keep.
Keep in plenty and keep in plenty. This ain't no ferry ride or ticket to ride.

Resolut to order i came away with the door and at sight i kept the draw farther and farther away. 
Let's just keep this in keeping. I said how are you? I don't know. I want some donuts. 
I want some fries!

Clock in clock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment