Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - One Card Of All -

Bring us a bag of munchies and bring us a bag of munchies. He didn't even leave the door. I found this hidden box of recipes hidden under the floor. It kept making itself known. I didn't even know.

What followed next was a few and wild seconds. It was the day that cast us all aside. I felt it. They felt it. 
I got my bag and came round. 

Tally then i said. The train ride wasn't successful but at least i found the view.  
A little less standard and i am out. I won't follow but i'll know. At least.

Unfound and unfound! Keep your sword and let it sway back as the winds shant fall beneath me.
I ain't!

Lets gather a stew and make a few vegetables. For lunch!
For supper you dim!

I won't but you will!
I just can't believe that this is. My box is ripen and that one is here. Don't ask me but i think i'll leave. 
It's a test and that will be one at least.
Least of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment