Sunday, July 31, 2011

Companion Estates - Multitude Is Yarn And Yarn For Year

Today lightly said woefully, it isn't as just. Just the world, world opinion and marks.

I've got the loose and loose marks. And these ain't dollars topin.

Let's get some cookies and file and file away the neccessities!. For mites is makes and makes is the word.
Delightful and delightful is the record and the word today.

Round and round i said:
For the countenance of ideas is here log:

If i log in all the ideas that make the word then pile them all in a way that makes them the way and way at all!
It's at all the way for ships are ships, and ships are send!.

I don't like you:
I don't know why you clock doesn't work or does, but don't keep singing to me about it. Let the waters settle and that'll be good.

Let the light cast record and record chimes. 
I won't make them last that long for i've got the names and names ticket: and for at least make them mine.

Get out of my way.

Back and back at the days ticket:
I took my book bag home and left it at the doorway. It sparkled far and far away. I looked at the sky and felt it move.

No comments:

Post a Comment