Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Weltzing Seltzer: 2

Program:


I’ve got a number and got a text:. use you see and see it all:.

I’ve got it all and then is the numbers!:. It can’t keep or keep me but the resin over flows to the bow!:.

Bowling for numbers and smart the caps that can’t or can’t make!:. Let the garden flow and let the gardens flow again to the might and to the might gains!:.

This and this twirling is the resin to the idea of all being!:. Let the aire fall!

I’ve got bells to this and toward all the fixxes when twiches are all allair!

Let the fair and the fair trades lessen the blow: for I can’t might the expense flow and flow charts resin to the idea!

Trains and ideas : and ideas motive: motives:!

I’ve got corners and I’ve got sore but the showers of mayham are not here nor are they: caps to the brains signal!:.  processors!:.

Processors scissors are all the keep!:.

I’ve got drains and drains and drains again!:. And the lighted text is here!:. Then!:.

I’ve got the hour and hour the drains:. I’ve got!:.

This is meld and meld is cap to the enliven struggle striffs are all weld!:. When and when is again to the when!:.

This then and all the text alike are all art and natural to the smithe blee!:.

This is art!:.

For arts sake!:.

No comments:

Post a Comment