Sunday, April 10, 2011

Visigits Proper

On streaming mountains.
Views and vistas she said. Did you hear the new album?
I don’t care - I’ve got things to do!.

You don’t ever.
The other winds down the staircase or stairs mysteriously.

The birthday cake unwinds mysteriously. I’ve gotta freeda to do(chores).
Can’t this make this or that now! Lets now go aboard and get the force with in clothes! I can’t kitchen the sink or make the sink wine.

Brownies overheard tapping in the kitchen. They won’t bother do rather!

A tired old London just blurs out of the way! Gimmie my paper at the very least. And I’ll always……….

With and within days just melt!. Lacken sample. If the visitigits make out of all ways make then let it first!.

It’s the season of ether!

Or is it!

Float down mysteriously heaven. And or heavens fall between! Lets all mysteriously fly without a naper and see if!-…….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can’t believe you!

What?!

It’s the new fighter jets that make the keep fall between!
Keen to dire now!

Let it stay for ever now!

I don’t know if it will or will it but then I heard all these thing again and then all mystery out in the alley didn’t makes out for any!

Jeezit strikes camy!

It’s these days at the quarter! It doesn’t let up!

Oh Marge, I’ve got to do my nails!.

These cakes are wet and all these days melt! They don’t bird up the trip any. Find my live reel and find it again!.

I’ve got no cards!.

No comments:

Post a Comment