Monday, April 4, 2011

A Drift for Drift /Cards and Simplex

The Baggart took to the strandom. It lifts and moves. It’s night out and all I want is some pizza. Can’t the night begin sometime, anyway.

Lest we forget it’s Britain Australia and this planet is Australia! A fine Britain I say. Just make sure the tubes are working and all is well.

Everybody is lookin for something’. Well I can’t be bothered. We’ve all got our own motives and motifs. Art can’t supply.(laughs)!.

Can’t the night begin!?. Or-.

-----------------------------------------------------------
We like energy and energy is all. It is understood and my house is big or great or what and what ever!..

This scene gets blasse and can’t be moved!

Thoughts along the tube and train. One borrowed and one left!. This one’s borrowed though!.
I found my hat in its proper place and it can’t be done when it’s done then!. It’s found me and found me again!.

I left the tiger scene long ago and left it for good. Let’s go down the road and hear a good track and have some noodles or something. I’ve got another planet to got to in another few. The passport codes can’t coincide!.

I’ve got a bag full of cookies. The good fortune kind!.

It’s all blasse!.

Base!.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment