Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visigits To The Lacken Stampen II

The Wist came round corner then. All taper and tapper then!. It felt by and felt by all the useless muses the fell and far between and few!.

It’s nighttime air is seemingly like new and then it is all new! Like new there is new!.

A twinkle and a mink I’d say and lest the glass fill empty bottom!. I didn’t have to share!. It doesn’t need to share or connect but at least it did!.
A vast cushion seat. Came up to meat me and then I just didn’t need!. I’ve left all behind and didn’t take the drink!.

Glasses!.

I heard a great tune then and left it all away!. Lets get away and feel all there is!

Moment to moment there is and still there be. Steady on the glass! I’ve got imaginations tasks!.

The afternoon and the train sneaks. Lets go by and be lightly and find a nice tort!.

Immalgimate me and immurse me in then. All sounds alive and all sounds live. Lively!.

We shall then and shall meet forward. Invincibility and tasks and tasks schedules like all brevy can’t hold the shower of meats or pelts.
Then thower!.
----------------------------------------------------------

Strange showers erupt and then all these bingings and things melt. It was like sundae melt and sundae frost!.
They didn’t come round the corner and hollow thy eye and left the word on the leaf!.
Shudder to task!
Envelope!.

No comments:

Post a Comment