Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Trans Authority Papers II

If a piece of pie is a piece of pie. Then is it cake?.

If horse is a lamb then is a lamb still on the lamb?.

If the course sucks then still it ducks?.


When the trains go by and then they do when did they?.

Did they bring rain or did they bring hansas shining bright with their art like Dali. Did he eat a bowl lentil either?.

Did he roam as you do or did and then did say?. Did he need his own toadstool to sit upon and paint then?.

Did he hallucinate these ideas in this era and put them up?.

Did the gears go up in his head and make him mad kelly too?

This wreckage and totems falls far and between and then into illusionary illusions to fail and bright the corners of reason.

Reason and reasoning. It’s effect deadening!

Reasonable and reasonable rates effect. I seen the screen and it’s light. Is it real or just another time?.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The coils and the shadders shuck the misnomers. Lets keep the right tones and find them one by blight again again.

I hear the ones and see the smoke. It’s inter-dimensional or some like that that fills the air and the room. Moonlight into daylight and daylight into bringing light. I can be and it can also fulfill.

Trains and various assortments, tricks, inventions and others. They add up and all you do is fill the bottom. I know where these thoughts lead said one reader. I guess the others said the other. I know where this leads.

Mind invention. Mad kelly.

These things just never seem to stop after a while. I guess I’ll record my own records under my own moniker I guess. Thought into action and action into reality.

Days and days adrift.

Days and days adrifted.

Admitted.

Admitted.

I can’t take credit for this part as I wouldn’t. I gather this artist would be flattered by the idea. I can’t take his credit anyway.

There were other records by other artists. They drift on by and land in thought. Mad Kelly in each every on of them. Without thought for the public at large.

Racing through mind. Piercing the every thought. Minkling the throws of every rug I sat upon. In dreamtime.

Mad Kelly, mad kelly, mad kelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment