Monday, March 28, 2011

Pasteches For Pasteches/On a High II

The Thought and the Margin. The Profits and the Losses. Take the mark and the lead. Join the race and find. Abandon and abandon. It keeps the margins back.

Thoughts and thought process. Many run through them. See yourself and yourself in them. Many do and I know by now. (little laughs out loud).

We marginally find what we find. It’s lest or nest. It’s what we are looking for even when we can’t see it. I often wonder myself. It keeps me and hopefully finds a lot more than what is present. This kind of thought is allowed especially if there is room for new and new things.

New things are good. Things to shake and things to make. They are thoughts and they are valid.

We’ve seemed to have had many new thoughts. Many new revelations. It can’t be forgotten. It’s this life and now it then and I’ll bet that there are so many who can’t stand who can’t even read. It’s a lock of some kind that keeps them out. There minds wander and don’t even come close.

Lose the reigns I say and eat the cake. If there is any then let it be. I’ll hear and that’s a bet somehow.

How about all those albums you thought of or art in general you decided. It keeps things new and I am sure those were created then. By this person and that person and  not those who try to take the place of all back then and now!

Films : Relapse : Corrective Film :.  Processessese.

It goes on and I am sure!

Paints of a forest IIII. The Dream comes alive and then. Was it Cardin or some other planet?. I’ll bet.
Bets for Bets and bets for the nous.

Beats for beats and lets beat the streets! I can’t wait!.

Food Ideas and planets that spin on other heights. Let them with gravity pull you toward them. Safely.

Marginal Mellows and for arts sake I’m not the only artist, but the one you are currently reading.

A train of meadows and a train of dances. May the cake fall away and fall away. Our leaves are blooming and I’ve got a train to catch. Make that a might hefty cake and lets do the walk  and or walk away.

All day and all day. Can’t I make my mark here or did you already. I’ve got a train to catch and love those catchy phrases. Love those ideas that make us glide and glide along safely on the right street. The street with all those favourite places. It’s my favourite recipe!.

A loop for loop. And a dot for dot. I am not master of the universe but master of reality. It can’t be lead but might it lead to some other place and some other time. Some one else sang them and it’s like a triffold effect. With Glaze IIII.

WWW IIII or what time it may be, may your roar be loud and loudly for it’s the point of entry that makes sense and all that dreams around can’t be forgotten!

Lest and lest we forget!.

No comments:

Post a Comment