Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Final Offer

Megazine and metafile.

It’s the altrodes that linger and find themselves. Between the radiator and between the transistor. It’s like useless or uselessness wander.

Find the twander and show us the way the old elk said. Ok Then, and Fine. Find!…..

Lets wander and wander. Our dreams and dreams scapes. It doesn’t sound like todays talk might it neither. I’ve bent my spoon and lent my text. So lets begin.

It’s a new day and a new wander. It’s a kind that free associates and lets things flow. Let those musics and ideas flow. Let them wander and present! Let them in and let them be!

It’s not a hard showing that this could all be a past life or live and so why not?!.

I’ll agree.

I’ve bent my spoons and spoke my words! Who am I?.

Who are you?.

Let’s agree and lets agree on something soon cause the night or/ nites are still young and the flowers of degree are blowing the in winds IIII.

Thru the transistor and thru the wander. I’ll hear that song again, and I am sure you did in a past life. Right there in front of you!.

Right is right and right for right means that is the real accumbus(story)!.

No comments:

Post a Comment