Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Limes and Limes About

It was by the woods and the thickery. That the thicket and trees and leaves broke. I came to a dead stop and never looked back.

It’s here it’s there and everywhere!

Where to look?!.

Where to be?!.

Where was I?.

Late evenings and evenings that swell. The maps and the course are always abundant. These are always in life and current!

It’s not like it’s some other kind of speech but various forms. I visited before and then I know.

It’s a can of soda, your favourite kind. It’s the look of steel down a tightrope down a street!.
It’s a ride down an old train without any cause or any effect. Just the smart ones!. The ones that pop up!.

Let to my own devices I shrugger to the mix and held a candle to the light!. I felt and I felt!. It’s always gonna be this way. The high and the low and me in the mix. Somehow.

Let by gones be by gones and let ones be dowuce or should I say deuce in this life format. It’s always gonna be and not like I haven’t thought this before!.

Wilst try and wilst try out. Wilst they put thy fire out!.

It’s as simple as that. A simple kingdom and a kingdom without a king. Of sorts. A place where Christ as she really is can be and Jesus can be as he really is!.

A place where the majestic roam and no sloam means get off my cloud as said in the past.

Device output and trigger. These are these and these are in motion!. A dust and a daring dust. A daring cassette that used to be. Then.

Daring and Dust.

That’s it.
These songs and those songs. Here today in some format or another and not just playing “here in my car.” In cars.
But rather the output that finds you when you mend your forces and find the pulse. Always ringing however might be.

I’ve seen and now and that’s how I know.

Daring and Dust. It’s not just mad kelly on the rails again or that silly ghost haunting the trains and train stations. These are real and real happenings.

Mean machine. We don’t have this one recorded yet on this planet. We have cars.

We also fold in the same titled but different song by another heavy heavy band. It’s a musical harvest!
Motor on indeed.
----------------------------------------------------------

We found Mad kelly on the trains figuratively and literally. All about literature and all about things we didn’t need and couldn’t see. Nor did we need to. Real life as we called and so did Gary. He and everyone I knew then just seemed to keep reading about this type of happening.

Typeface and type for face. It’s written on so many songs then. You know so many just had to laugh. The train moves on safely but you and I don’t.

Isn’t that how it was said like back then?.

No no, no, I understand!.

No comments:

Post a Comment