Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Guffs for Guffa/ and or Tunes for Tuffa

Bulltoar and the bulltoar. Things get heavied about and knocked around. Was me or you or him this time? I think he got drunk or saw a ghost of some kind.

Some old bloke was listening to some tape on the trans the other day. Sounded rather cool.

I sat and hit the airwaves and didn’t look down. The time arrived and all this silly muck started happening. Must have been those traqs the doc prescribed to me.

This silly odd music ran down my spine and didn’t lift a finger. I mean I sat there and didn’t have to breath.

I went down the other day and picked up a copy.

Gary Numan - The Zipper IIII Mod

1. Thoughts No.2                                 Gary Numan  -1978 The Plan
2. We are so fragile                              Gary Numan  -live version from the cars era
3. My shadow in vain                          Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas
4. Are you real                                      Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas
5. What am I supposed to do             A flock of Seagulls -Listen
6. Engineers                                           Gary Numan - The pleasure principle
7. Complex                                             Gary Numan - - The pleasure principle
8. While I’m still alive                           Ultravox  - Ha Ha Ha!
9. Rockwrok                                           Ultravox  - Ha Ha Ha!
10. Dislocation                                       Ultravox  - Systems of Romance
11. Replicas                                            Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas
12. Are Friends Electric                        Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas
13. Do you need this service               Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas
14. We have a technical                       Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas
15. It must have been years                 Gary Numan & Tubeway Army -Replicas



Sodded off and lumber about had me a meal pictured the old tele.

Weird sort this man is. He gurps and gurgles but the musics fine. Voice is a bit high pitchy for me but its still kind of nice of the era.

Didn’t mind the mean electrics guitars and the overbearing vocals. It mentions to the light of the top and to the top of the train maniacs. I gather its what these youths are into these days.

I’ll gather and folsom some. (meaning he digs it and kind of won’t admit it) too much anyway).

Maybe I’ll solder off and find me some cake and sticky rice down the road. I heard it won’t make you too dependent with all those calories these days the way they make it those.

Then.
(cap comes off and it’s a honest days hard work).

No comments:

Post a Comment