Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Postets Dream Logs/Inventions Login

On Switches and On Switches Black. The balance and the beam. Eyes switch and eyes beam. The corner mods and the corner swipes.

It was then on those trains that I once learned, someone said. Learned all I needed to know!

A grape in the light. It happens even when it rains. I can glance and glance and look around. It’s all safe and all journey around. We keep things inside and keep things inside. Hide and hide them.

I fall about but internally. It’s all imagination and so to speak. We captain a shore and hoist its sail and see things without intentional harm because it’s all warm speak. The spells of imaginations with all it’s power can’t grace us enough but then it does when we sit and glance out the window on trains.

The record mentioned above was re-released as mad kelly with bonus tracks on an additional disc. There was also bonus art and art works from various artist contributed to this kind of record. Sales were brisk I heard then but then you didn’t always know and that’s the keep.

We fail and we fail must we weep. That means then that we keep our eyes center to the path and adhear to all standards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clouds and clouds gather. It’s the pic center around me and I know it’s shifting. I cancel motion and I am motionless. The music keeps me and follows it’s own thought and I know something or another.

I cannot keep nor fathom but nonetheless I am here.

I weep none but only listen. It moves me rather, it moves me. To the center and to the right. And then I am completely there.

Velvet classics and velvet chairs. It’s all draped and for a moment it’s all different. To me. The Luxhilmmed Express. Making it’s way across the valley and through the tunnels. Much like this planets its quite picturesque.

Velvets, Mystiques, antiques, and airbrushes of every color. Find them and they present themselves. Air cushions I call them.

It’s scien triffics move about and move up and down. The scien of invention takes hold.

Valley Kilden sky!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment