Saturday, December 17, 2011

Step To Advance: Forsets And Tripious!:

Troubled is the weather: and goods.:

The day went on and suddenly. I didn't know back then what I did then. It was said. As was said.

Keep that bag of apples and apple cart.

We don't need the rest.

All kepts in the air IIII and went the train.

It was like the movie we saw on the train she said. All our best moves. And all our best dreams.

We moved out from the country in thought and took up stall shanning. In some life past this was call star watching. The kind in the skie.

We'd pile up our best logs I said on the train. Make it a day and I'll say.

Through: memories: :! Watch the screens go by outside the window. Watch them and watch them go by.

It's the weist.: It's the logic I say. : :.

Don't be a bore.

Don't so.

-----------------------------------------------

Wash down: and washed out.:!
That day was just a bore: ::!.

Do you have any cleans to wipe the skie tears>!>?

I do.

Get even.: and even up the tassles!: ::

That record:. just fab!: ::

No comments:

Post a Comment