Saturday, December 17, 2011

Forsets And Blogging:! To Real To Real! =

In the dark: froths:! His face hid from the sheet!:

In dark and the dark midnight:!

Like the problem presented on tv the switch came to be. Like and like in me said the other.

I don't think so.

I don't have an opinion said the other.

If the cools on the green move any faster then I'll better off and move swiftest.

These books came for you yesterday. I hid them!.

Bring them round and I'll gather some tea.

Bring them and bring them! Is that all you do!?. Order and orderance.!?

No.

It's the group I'm in.

What kind!?.

No telling.

---------------------------------------------------

Talking about the train:! : :

Swifter the thoughts maintain:! and cool away from the freen!.

It's better now. Now and then and always. Let the day guess the rest. This tea will do.

Proper.

Going to the concert next week!?.

No and really =>!>.

The play sounds fine to attend.! :=:.

Not many but I think the standards have dropped!. : :.

HAve they!?. .

It's the ecos of the arguments these days you see.

The more you see the more you don't see.

I don't get you anymore!.

Train blinds off: That was great. I'll have another.

Last exit for you.: and really. !

It's a real tot!. : :

No comments:

Post a Comment