Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paste: Face:! Pt.3!:.::>.

Paste: Face: killer:!

That was a phrase on that planet some fifty lifetimes before this time. I was there. I lived there too. Outside the city. Crime and the sort everywhere but not so glimpsing.

The cakes were good there too!.

Honey dew mellon! It was the bomb! as they said back then.

Music was good too! Like chrome which existed there were all kinds of bands that sounded odd. I use that term for this planet which isn't in that mode per say. Or to say it isn't what people usually like in mainstream culture. I'm not sorry for stating that either. It doesn't fit in many ways.

I don't care as you can see. Artists are artists and that is always is how it is going to be.

Anyone can like anything and that is their choice.

I can't be responsible. Ha Ha Ha Ha. With comedy.


A planet of horrors. Some and many have said so. The planet still exists.

Even when the sun comes up on a rainy to rainless day. You have ice cream and hear the weather. You can hear the silence and joy!.

I did!.

It's been home more than a few lifetimes.

When all the crime and racket came down miles away and someone called me and said do you know? I remember the times gone by!.

I remember the times gone by and when this planet was this and when it was.

Planet subscribes used to be called Enter.!

It was filled all kinds of horror. I lived there then too!. I rode the subway late at nite. With guns and knives. Killing emminent because of the climates.

Torn by association is what someone wrote back at the 57 lifetime. I heard it was because I had a gun!. And rode the train.!

It was also because so many ghosts came around too!.

A compliment!.

Detox was a song by chrome that was famous in my world. They even played it on the radio.

It was about stolen DNA. The stuff you see here. And the garage binge: !: quartz!:.

When it rained outside on the train!: You saw the sky!:. A phrase!: A phrase of sorts!:.

When the killer:halloween erupted:!

The sky felt clean!:.

When: the blood ran down:! >>!>.:

The sky felt cleanly!:.

I know.: I know:.

Said the restaurant man. He said the food is warm. We've cooked ahead and it's time to go!:.

Poetry fills the air:!

No comments:

Post a Comment