Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Paste: Face!: Pt.!:!

Travel on journeys: he said!:>.

A saying and sometimes a long time ago. It depends on the planet.!

Sometimes the mind can get lost when some one says this.:

I know mine did>!>.

I don't want to go there said the mute. I don't want to go there said the puppet either!??>.

It's cold out!:>?>>!>

This would be on the planet "planet subscribes." More than 56 lifetimes ago. 57. And on the subway.

Late at nite.!

I saw them. They didn't scare me.>.!.

Travel on journeys said the normal looking slime said. Then a killer boards the train. With a knife!.

While not me. He wore a mask!.

He didn't speak!>.!>

He didn't lose sight either!.

Sight on!: killer on!:.

With a grey jumpsuit!:.

You could listen the band "Chrome." Album " blood on the moon." For the feel of the times.!.

Those were my times anyway. Strange and scifi!. The city called "Scour." Appropriate and violent!.

Knife in had the killer moves forward!:.

People move!:.

People scream!:.

I'm on the train!: He looks much like the ghost in halloween!. Just like him!.

Train: steam: melt!: hooks!:>.

Train: steam: hooks:! nite!:.

No comments:

Post a Comment