Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Harbour: And Steak:! The Windous!. And Ranging!:.

Barages: and lounges:!. and so on and so on.

What does a train mean!? What does it mean to you and I.!?.

What does it mean to slime!?

What does anything slime relates to mean!?

What does art do when slime walks into the room!?

As one gathers at the screen and sees thought. Their are destins:!

There places and paths. There things here. There are things there.

I can or can't write silly.

You've said this already.

You've said many times already this is it!. I've got a new idea.

If trains seem weird then by now many or some know it can be many things. A way to think perhaps or the way people think easily.

School and write.

School and school.

They don't teach this at school here. On this planet. Don't worry. The words here are here.

They are here and exist.

We don't care about the crititcs either with all their pander.

If gets to many these days in any walk of life.

I know words and I know art!.


If I took words from a gallery and put them up at home. If I watch the haunted house in person then i did.

If i heard the new song on the radio and sang along. You heard it too.

Like many planets there are always songs in common and you would be suprised.

Bands have the same song the same look. The same dance. The song continues and moves.

It can't be stopped by some slime. It continues!.

Like many days it rains. I've seen it and you have too. I didn't know mrs. bartelsbain lost her cat!?

I didn't know the stove was left one either!?

A day develops here and you know I am not pretending.

You're world moves and it continues. It moves and something is different in this moment!.

When the screen goes off. It's there!.

When you ran in the fields once. When you ran and ran. When you thought. When you were.

When things change and there is something different.!.

I don't have a box of twinkies right now but next trip or so!.

Might the secret pure thru.

Might the secrets pure thru!.

Might the mighty secrets pure thru!.

No comments:

Post a Comment