Sunday, November 27, 2011

Lums Gate: At Gate Post!: Equal To Number!:

The pair left the gate. Last nite. Late.

The country. The countryside.

The car. The music.

To the gases:!

To the lasses!:

The hassle: and hassles:!

The corner at the book:!

The corner at the looks!:

When the smake: smakes:! then all tours: then!:. and then: thous!:.

Corner: and make!:.

In evidence the car left aromas in the dirt street. Left the late district. And left for late.

I didn't care much said the I. Neither did I said the other.

Baskets: gaskets and hopeless.!

It's origins of over the basket didn't make either effect less and less!: and tops biden.!

Roll over the make:

Roll over and roll over:

I don't get this movie. Neither do I.

What to do?

Basket: for basket: pairs.

Over: and over: the worlds:! =-.>.

Then.then.

No comments:

Post a Comment