Sunday, November 27, 2011

Loop On Fcdts: Edit Reshrew And Eschew!:.

Standing at the world:

Awe: of awe!:

The train miggle makes it's way. I can't take this said the pair. I can't take this at all.

Don't make the guns triggle. Don't make this a bad day. The day is already made.

Standing at the world:

Standing at the world:

We'd: cap!:

Fall: away:!

Fall: aways:!

Never: on sundays!:

Never: again!:

The ought left the station. The station left the pair. The pair again left and felt the mussle kill the station.

I didn't understand the paper. This morning. I didn't either. Don't get me!.

Misuse of emotions:

Misuse of misuse:

The tribe or pair lose the fact:

The tribe of tribes!: lose fact:!

Desert: for desert!:

Or Desert: for desert!:

The gather is loop: loop on!:

Fall: gather dust: ash!:

Time: grawls!: time to time: against!:.

When: and whenst!:.

No comments:

Post a Comment