Friday, November 11, 2011

Hitting: Old Chime:s!: The Gettings And Overs:! Built In Tapestries!:

Today was tott:!y!:

Fire and fire: IIIII:!

The planet: exists!:

Today was totty:!

So there!.

And then.

All things at great ease!

Then is then!.

And when is all!. And when is all mighty!:

A pyramid is a pyramid. Energy is energy.

A desert is a desert!:

The shepherd walked. Amongst many like today he spoke. Then and now. Anywhere and everywhere.

All mighty. What is what!?

What clown and when is clown!?

What is? and is!?.

The Last Word.

Yes. This planet exists too. The Last Word.

Fire upon fire IIIII !:
Fire upon!:

Kill: and destroy!:

The Last Word. The planet. The legacy. The real history.
No clown in an office tells me that this isn't real. Nor does he tell me that he is sorry. Train of a cliff.

When greats mighty fight and fight: in the streets: in the books: in the songs they didn't write:

Then off:

A great many shepherd many. Herd the flock. Herd the flow. Fire upon fire IIIII :!.

A great many scared of something.

Something inside!

Something within.

These two phrases i just named are a planet too. The real deal by mentioning. Law to law and when the phrases collide.

A clown fits into a box. A box fits into another box with other boxes inside!.

Understood!.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When I lived on something inside something within i knew that i didn't like bad fries. I didn't like bad greens. I didn't like bad mentions. I didn't sit in an office thinking of how to fit a box of ton on another type of lifestyle that i couldn't not pervade.

In grails as mentioned then. In stories and realities. And why all of us left that planet. Why it got replaced more than 5000 times.

So you didn't live that many times. I can't blame you.

However I didn't type my number in some computer in a tunnel and start to cry. I didn't go and find planes of high types only to find turned out to be humans.
Humans that could talk as planes.

Can anyone who reads prepare now so I don't have to read the tears later. No I don't have your social security number. No I didn't steal it.

Stop blaming all artists! Stop blaming all artists when you wrongly assume they use the law for security. The faulty kind. I didn't then and still didn't now.

Do not assume far to late that you legal bills are my responsiblity either! Far too late to realize. To realize that these artist did not make the wrong move in a past life and become frivolous with money.

It's easy if you are on a higher planet but all planets have their own dynamic.

How many planets have i name in between the ones i did mention?

What is the history?

Why do people sue people who do not have space travel? Especially when the answer has befallen them more than once.

When and why? This isn't my life. I don't care. I've got money and i don't live there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In todays momentum or competitive field as you might state it. It was not my social security number stolen all those life times ago.

So the book opens.

Let's pretend.

Let's tears.

Let's see.

Let's see if the real person can come out!.

So the book closes.

Closes and closes again!

When life flashes by. When all opinions go by. When death awaits. When all might awaits. When unknown awaits.

Its moment is real.

On its own.

Raggle: raggle:

Taggle: taggle:

Tag: for tag:

Tag: in rootbeer!:

Rootbeer is non alcoholic on this planet for those who don't believe that.

If you don't believe it then I won't believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment